Marketing and Membership Manager
ROSEBUD COUNTRY CLUB This is an exciting opportunity to join the Rosebud Country Club team at this unique club.
In a centrally located position on the Mornington Peninsula and within easy driving distance from Melbourne, Rosebud Country Club offers a slice of golfing paradise. Since 1962, the club has provided members, guests and the local community with a diverse range of facilities and services – including 36-holes of championship golf, lawn bowls, on-site four-star accommodation and a clubhouse providing hospitality, gaming and function services.
This position works in a collaborative way with key stakeholders to achieve required outcomes within established practices and guidelines. The role acts as a point of reference providing expert advice on products, services, market trends and competitor analysis.
Primary Objective – Marketing:
Assisting in the development of Rosebud Country Club marketing and advertising promotions. In collaboration with the General Manager, assist in the execution of the Annual Marketing plan, which includes correlation of data, resources, graphic designs, layouts and inventory.
Primary Objective – Membership:
This portion of the role is an integral part of the Management team as it is responsible for new member acquisition and current member relations & retention. Its purpose is to increase yearly membership revenues through the development & implementation of strategies driving member’s satisfaction. He/she must be a relationship builder, have a strong tactical strategy around club membership & sales efforts and be successful in winning the trust and confidence of prospective members and current members.
Primary Objective – Sponsorship
To develop strategies and undertake activities to maintain existing sponsorship pertaining to Clubhouse sponsorship and major events. To continually monitor sponsor satisfaction to ensure continuing support, and develop tactics to attract new Club sponsorship opportunities
Some of the key things you will be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to think outside the square.
- Must promote a positive Club image, display a professional appearance and presentation
along with the ability to interact with diverse groups
- That you are a team player that leads from the front to harness a culture that promotes
teamwork, team success and an enjoyable work environment
- That you are a team player that leads from the front to harness a culture that promotes teamwork, team success and an enjoyable work environment
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing or similar
- 5+ years of experience in leading marketing, digital and content strategies
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Experience in graphic design would be looked upon favourably
- Significant experience successfully building and managing internal and external major stakeholder relationships
- Expertise in marketing and communications programs and processes including integrated campaigns, online marketing, direct mail, print production, and campaign reporting
- Experience working with Membership databases and knowledge of CRM software will be highly regarded
- Understanding of developments in golf and the wider sporting community
- Great communication skills on all levels along with your exceptional people skills
- Exposure in working alongside a Board of Directors and members
- Ability to work under pressure and with competing deadlines and priorities.
- History of customer service experience with the ability to deliver exceptional service to members and visitors
Flexibility and availability to work outside of standard working hours including major club and charity events is a requirement of the role.
A commensurate salary package will be negotiated with the successful candidate based on experience and skills.
Please Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your understanding.
Please e-mail your application, including a cover letter and explanation of how your skills and experience satisfy the key performance attributes to firstname.lastname@example.org